Monday, December 3, 2012

Suit Stage comeback

bespoke suit,custom suit




A few years ago I did the majority of my bespoke suit, shoes and dress pants for jeans and sneakers were slick design, fashionable hipster days. . The uniform of the spoiled frat boy, bottle type of service, which was held in the clubs in the last 10 years - I was involved in the reaction against the post Dress down was an art form and changed in. I might have 60 plaid shirts.
bespoke suit,custom suit
Although now I'm tired of the casual. I want to pick up again, and I'm not alone. The streets in my neighborhood are full of Nolita Schneider delivers a new thread with the conscience of the group, we all want to look like Don Draper. Poull Brien, the man who hosts the best dressed party in New York, especially the way.
bespoke suit,custom suit
In the last five or six years, people have to wear plaid shirts, jeans, fashionable clothes, kicks clubs. Most people dress up, but is a much smaller percentage than years ago. Do you have a party that is for most people who want to dress up. Advice on the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment